Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Pink tips with Miss conduct

Hello hello! God I love the holiday season! And the best thing about the holidays is that there are always new nail color collections coming out!!! I don't tend to buy all of them, only a selective few from each line and today's manicure has a special color I fell in love with from the Orly holiday collection Naughty or Nice, Miss conduct. This beautiful magenta color had a gorgeous holographic sheen to it. I fell in love with it from the start.

So what I did today with my manicure was a very low tip which I cleaned up with a make up brush and acetone so that the line was crisp across. Followed by my Orly nail art in black, white, and silver. I posted a review a few weeks ago about these nail stickers I purchased and I finally took them out to use. I put a little rhinestone on all my fingers except my thumbs. On those I put stars. The only thing I'm not too crazy about is the star edges I still feel. I bet sometime at work when I'm washing hair it will catch and come off. Oh well. I don't keep my mani's on that long anyway. I love to change them. Anyway this is the beginning of my holiday manicures. :) see you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment