Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Not another polish joke!

Hey guys! Sorry for not blogging sooner. This weekend was super busy. First I work Saturday and then that night was my boyfriends lovely grandmothers 76 birthday! Ad then on Sunday my uncle
Invited my family and my bf and I over for dinner. Not to mention I made a lemon cake, went to the gym and Costco all in a short period of time!

What I have today is the very vibrant gold from the euro centrale line by OPI. This color is Not Another Polish Joke!
I have to say that it is super yellow! I don't know if I like it just like that. I think I'll try some nail art with it to break it up! It clashes a little with my pale skin at the moment. It could very well be a lovely summer color when I get a tan! :)
Well have a great Tuesday everyone! Ill be back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment