Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

My Complete Color Collection

I've always wanted to post all my nail polish and I found a perfect way to do so! With my nail swatches! I've listed them all by number corresponding to the photo above the list. Now if my clients wish to get their nails done by me they have an easy way to see what I've got! 
1.Essie- Pale green
2.Orly- Prelude to a kiss
3.Essie- Sew psyched
4.Essie- Fiji
5.Essie- Merino cool
6.Essie- Luxedo
7.Essie- Nice is nice
8.OPI- Miami beat
9.Essie- In stiches
10.OPI- Houston we have a purple
11.OPI- Pompeii purple
12.Essie- Velvet voyeur
13.Essie- Bahama mama
14.Essie- Topless and Barefoot
15.OPI- It's all Greek to me
16.OPI- Diva of Geneva
17.Essie- Tomboy no more
18.Orly- Mirror mirror

1.OPI- The color to watch
2.OPI- Dating a royal
3.OPI- I'm India-mood for love
4.OPI- Lucky lucky lavender
5.OPI- Funky Dunky
6.OPI- Brisbane Bronze
7.OPI- Get in the espresso lane
8.OPI- Suzi loves cowboys
9.OPI- California Raspberry
10.Orly- Luxe
11.OPI- I want to be a lone star
12.OPI- I pink I love you
13.OPI- Kyoto pearl
14.OPI- All Abordeaux
15.OPI- Let me entertain you
16.OPI- Color to diner for
17.OPI- Hot & Spicy
18.OPI- Jade is the new black



1.Orly- Prim and Proper
2.Essie- Silken Cord
3.Essie- Chastity
4.Orly- Purple crush
5.Essie- French Affair
6.Essie-Pretty Edgy
7.Orly- Glowstick
8.Orly- (can't find name)
9.Essie- Coat Azure
10.Orly- Gumdrop
11.Orly- Pixy  stick
12.Orly- Lemonade
13.Orly- Snowcone
14.OPI- Shorts Story
15.Essie- Going Incognito
16.Orly- Fresh
17.Essie- Escapades
18.Orly- Green with envy
1.OPI- Red my fortune cookie
2.OPI- Señorita rosalita
3.OPI- Ya'll come back now
4.OPI- Purple with a purpose
5.OPI- Guy meets Galveston
6.OPI- Last Friday Night (Katy Perry)
7.OPI- Charged up Cherry
8.OPI- Too hot pink to hold them
9.OPI- Gargantuan Green Grape
10.OPI- Las Paz-itively hot
11.Essie- Exotic Liras
12.OPI- Just Groovy
13.OPI- Louvre me, louvre me not
14.OPI- Need Sunglasses
15.China Glaze- In the lime light
16.OPI- Strawberry margarita
17.OPI- A Grape Fit
18.OPI- Teal the cows come home 


1.OPI- Cha Ching Cherry
2.Essie- Lights
3.OPI- Do you think I'm texy?
4.OPI- The show must go on
5.OPI- Take the stage
6.OPI- Are we there yet?
7.OPI- Congeniality is my middle name
8.OPI- O'hare & nails look great!
9.OPI- Blue my mind
10.OPI- Cuckoo for this color
11.OPI-lucerne-tainly look marvelous
12.OPI- Yodel me on my cell
13.Orly- Wild Wisteria
14.OPI- French  1/4 for your thoughts 
15.OPI- The one that got away
16.OPI- plugged in plum
17.OPI- In my back pocket
18.OPI- Rising Star 


1.Orly- Here comes trouble
2.Orly-Meet me Under the mistletoe
3.Orly- Androgynie
4.China Glaze- Riveting
5.OPI- Fresh frog from Belair
6.OPI- Save me
7.China Glaze- Luxe & lush
8.Forever 21- Silver sparkles
9.OPI- The living Daylights (007)
10.OPI- Roulette my whistle
11.China Glaze- Electrify
12.OPI- Teenage dream (Katy Perry)
13.Sephora- Only gold for me
14.Sephora- Indi-go with the flow
15.China Glaze- Glitter all the way
16.china glaze- winter holly
17.China Glaze- Electric Beat
18.China Glaze- Cha Cha Cha

1.OPI- Ski till we drop
2.OPI- Don't Socra-tease me
3.OPI- On her majesty's secret service (007)
4.OPI- 1/4 of a century
5.OPI- Deutsch you want me baby
6.OPI- Big hair, Big nails
7.OPI- Chicago Champagne
8.China Glaze- Fuchsia Fantastic
9.OPI- What's with the catitude (shrek)
10.China Glaze- Oh how street it is
11.OPI- Ogre the top blue (shrek)
12.Orly- Liquid Vinyl
13.OPI- Honk if you love OPI
14.OPI- Give me the moon
15.OPI- Alpine snow
16.OPI- Just spotted the lizard (Spider-Man)
17.OPI- Aragon
18.OPI- Malaga Wine

1.China glaze- Optical Illusion 2.China glaze- Liquid Crystal 3.China glaze- Smoke & ashes (hunger games) 4.China glaze- Splish Splah 5.China Glaze- Aquadelic 6.Sephora- I found a pot of gold 7.China Glaze- Make some noise 8.Essie- Play Date 9.China Glaze- Wicked style 10.China glaze- Sexy Silouette 11.Orly-Miss Conduct 12.Orly- Devil may care 13.OPI- Opus in amber 14.China Glaze- Sunshine pop 15.OPI- Glow up already 16.China Glaze- polarized 17.China glaze- Prism 18.China glaze- Radiant
1.Orly- Cant be tamed
2.OPI- My private jet
3.OPI- Don't mess with OPI
4.OPI- Not like the movies (Katy Perry)
5.OPI- Comet loves Cupid
6.OPI- Ali's big break
7.OPI- I eat mainly lobster
8.OPI- Peru-b-ruby
9.OPI- Over the taupe
10.OPI- Tease-y does it
11.Essie- Masquerade belle
12.Essie- Vermillionaire
13.OPI- A rose at dawn
14.OPI- Road House blues
15.OPI- Deer valley spice
16.OPI- Russian navy
17.OPI- Bastille my heart
18.Essie- Limited Addiction  



1.OPI- My address is Hollywood
2.OPI- Significant other color
3.OPI- In the spotlight pink
4.Essie- Barbados Blue
5.Essie- Little brown dress
6.Essie- Good as gold
7.Essie- Steady as she rose
8.OPI- Uh oh roll down the window
9.OPI- It's totally Fort Worth it
10.OPI- manicurist of Seville
11.Essie- Haute as hello
12.OPI- Eiffel for this color
13.China Glaze- Stone cold (Hunger Games)
14.OPI- I break for manicures
15.Essie- St.lucia lilac
16.Essie- Brazilliant
17.Essie- Sand Tropez
18.OPI- Suzi takes the wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment