Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

Water decals from bornprettystore

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around a lot... The weathers been muggy and grey and I haven't been inspired by anything! Works been alright and allergies haven't been the best either. God I love summer! That's a joke lol.  
Well I purchased a big amount of water decals and this was my first attempt to try them. You can check these guys out at bornprettystore.com.

I topped these over highlight of my summer by china glaze to get the nice contrast :) super easy to do.  All you gave to do is place it in water for 15-20 seconds and you will feel it slide off the paper backing. Wet your nail so that you can slide it into place more easily. Top it with top coat when dry and simple as that! Have fun everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment