Pages

Friday, 6 September 2013

Beyond and studs

Good morning everyone! It's a lovely cold morning here in Montreal but I don't mind! The sun is out and it's a beautiful day! 
So today I have for you a half pink half charcoal grey manicure with square studs! 
The pink is Figi by essie. It's a very pale pastel pink. And the grey is beyond by color club halo hues 2013. It was hard to get this one to shine but it still looks awesome. 
I did my studs two kinds of ways. I tilted them into diamond shapes and the second hand are squares. Let me know which one you prefer!!! 




2 comments:

  1. Wow!. We just came across your nail art blog and the team at www.TheNailArtCompany.co.uk loves your work! It's all down to personal taste but we preferred the diamond design. We look forward to following your nail art blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I try and post as often as I can!! plus my clients love my nail art too so I try and change it as often as I can!!!

      Delete