Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

Feather eyes!

Hello everyone!
well if you didn't see my previous post, I had a shopping spree at Bornprettystore.com. I bought a ton of water decals plus some colorful hexagonal glitter!!!
well I was just super excited to start using my decals so I started off with my feathery eye water decals. They are actually on sale at the moment if you wanted to buy them. You can follow the link here if you are interested.

My base color I chose for this manicure was Hanging in the Balance from China Glaze Cirque du Soleil line. I then cut the water decals to fit my nails, they were a little wide and too square. I had fun with these since they are so very unique! Plus a lot of my clientele noticed them right away! A complete winner in my nail art.
let me know what you all think!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment