Pages

Saturday 2 February 2013

15 Days of Valentines!! Day 3

The days are just flying by. Work goes by so fast and before you know it you're in bed ready to do it all over again! Wow was a great week, the boss was on vacation and the atmosphere at work is more relaxed. Was nice :). The weather can be a little warmer but I won't complain about something we cannot change!

So day 3 of our 15 days of valentines nails! So for you today I have CUPCAKES! Who doesn't love cupcakes. This was my first time trying cupcakes on nails. I guess these days I'm trying a whole bunch of new things!
I used Essie's silken cord as my background color and then used my dark purple and white to make my cupcakes from Orlys nail art.
Let me know what you think of them! Thanks for everyone who follows my blog. And please spread the word. I love all my followers and admirers :)
Have a great Saturday night everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! these were super fun to do! and really easy as well.

      Delete