Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

Color Club Halo Hues 2013 swatches!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there today!!! I had the pleasure of making an awesome breakfast for my mother, father and boyfriend today. I love making my mom happy, so having small breakfasts from time to time are great. 
She also brought over something that I had ordered this week... I bought 3 of the 6 halo hues from the 2013 color club line. Eternal beauty, Beyond and Miss bliss. These are I'd like to tell you my FIRST holographic nail polishes I have ever had. I am just sooooo happy with them! I've had my eyes on holo's for a while and these seemed very reasonable. 
I will start off with Eternal Beauty which is a gorgeous holographic purple. The coverage of these polishes is just amazing! 2 coats and it's completely covered.  I don't want to be someone who just loves every polish I get but WOW the sparkle in this polish was amazing! I wore this color for a whole week and the only problem that I had with it was a small wearing down of the tips. Not one chip. Being a hairdresser all I can say is AMAZING! 
This pretty pink one is called Miss Bliss.


 And last but not least I have Beyond. This one I found a little hard to photograph the sparkle but I do assure you that the shine was there!


No comments:

Post a Comment