Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

Lush Lacquer in Clowning Around!!!!

I thought I would start swatching my Lush Lacquer colors I bought a few weeks ago. I am starting off with Clowning around, which is a clear base packed with neon sparkles! Now what I love about these glitters is that they are kind of see through as well, which is neat because you get a blue and a yellow and it make green on my nails! AWESOME! 
I painted my nails first with whats with the cattitude by OPI. I wanted a fun light blue to be the base for these perfect colors. I applied 2 coats of glitter and voila! Awesomeness. 

You can find this color at Lexi and Karin's Etsy store here. I bought the polish for $9.41 but the price varies depending on your country. 

Get this for your collection! This is an instant classic for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment