Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Winter holiday colors 2012

This holiday season is filled with beautiful nail colors!!! There are too many to pick from. The ones I've been eyeing for a while are from china glaze. I have a hard time finding nice dark greens and Winter Jolly is a sure thing. I cannot wait to go pick it up. I've never been disappointed with a china glaze color before. Glitter all the way looks like another color I would love. Ill let you all know what I feel about them all when I get them.




The next set of colors comes from Orly. Another beautiful line which I've had the pleasure of buying a few. Miss conduct is my favorite of them all. It's a magenta pink with holographic shimmer inside. They don't make enough of these colors in my opinion. The others were Devil May Care and Torrid. Devil May Care is a cluster of beautiful red and gold glitter that just screams merry Christmas!!!! I love it. Torrid is a shimmery deep red that I bought for my mom. She's been looking for a red like this. I think she will be pleased. As for the rest I didn't have a chance to buy them all.




Next holiday line is the essie line. Another nice box of sexy colors for the holidays and a special teal color that suprized me for the holidays. I can say I have never seen a teal in a holiday bundle before.



Like I said in the beginning it's a beautiful time of year for colors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment