Pages

Saturday 10 November 2012

RED- horizontal stripes




Hello my dear readers! Well this time around I did a beautiful red base called Malaga Wine. This has been in my collection since the beginning. I just love the deepness of it! I was actually just going to go with the red nails and then I saw my old post (Triangle tips). It made me want to do something similar with my red nails. I went with horizontal half stripes on the side of my nails.  It doesn’t take too long to do these kinds of nails, but its just time consuming. And another thing I see with using tape… when I tend to tape up all my nails and then paint my nails, I get this tape residue when I remove it. So I guess I have to do this look nail by nail. I am still new to tape manicures, I used to everything free hand and it wasn’t always the straightest haha. Practice makes perfect! I drew up a little picture to show you how i placed the tape and where i painted! Have fun!!






No comments:

Post a Comment