Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

Creative Fantasy!

I couldn't wait to try on this purple. Again, I know I'm  little late getting the colors but hey what can I say, I can't spend all my money on polish! ( I wish I could though lol) 
This purple is from the Cirque du Soleil line from China Glaze. With a name called Creative Fantasy I needed to do something creative. That's when my rhinestones came into use. I've seen manicures done with one full nail done with stones and I thought I would do two! 
I painted my nails with three coats of the purple. I found that this color was a little thin so it needed a couple of coats for full coverage. After I just took my time and placed one stone at a time. 
I've already had a ton of compliments while Christmas shopping about my nails, which means... You should definitely try this manicure out and see for yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment