Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Nail Party!


 Issy's nails:
For these beauties we used OPI- I eat mainly lobster, OPI- Gargantuan green grape and China Glaze- Aquadelic. I just saw polka-dots with these colors and it came out perfect!
 Lily's nails:
For these 60's style nails we used OPI- Shorts story and Orly (I don;t have the name for this color). We topped it off with a bundle monster Stamp.
 Skylar's nails:
We used OPI-Alpine Snow as the base color with a bundle monster moon stamp on the ring fingers. Added some funky stripes with my Orly nail art and topped it all off with some gorgeous silver sparkles. 
 Tess's nails:
These nails took forever to come up with. I just had to add that for Tess, lol. we used OPI- Dating a royal with China Glaze- Smoke and ashes.  On top of the black we added Orly nail art stripes in Silver and on the blue I used Different Dimensions top coat in Social Suicide. Again, I topped it all off with my silver sparkles, and voila!
Hope you all had fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment