Pages

Friday 19 October 2012

Euro Centrale OPI collection Spring 2013

OMG! I cannot wait to get these colors! This is the spring OPI collection based on four European countries. Romania(yay), Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic. I find this so cool. My boyfriend and his whole family are from Romania and we were there in 2011. It's just exciting that they are basing two colors in the country. Too bad it's based around the vampire lore.. There is so much to that country other the vampires. But it's still cool.

So the names you can match to the country easily. Here's my list :

Romania
- Vant to Bite my Neck
- My Vampire is Buff

Czech Republic
- A Woman’s Prague-ative
- Can’t Find My Czechbook
- OPI…Eurso Euro

Poland
- I Saw…U Saw…We Saw…Warsaw
- Hands Off My Kielbasa!
- Polka.com
- OY-Another Polish Joke!

Hungary
- Suzi’s Hungary AGAIN!
- My Paprika is Hotter than Yours
- You’re Such a BudaPest

(The only way I truly know that my paprika is hotter than yours is for Hungary is because I love reading cook books. And in one of my books where the chef travels the world she ends up in Hungary and shows all the different paprikas. Just a tidbit of info lol.)

I'm super excited for You're such a Budapest. I don't think I own a color that remotely looks like that. Now see these are the colors that we all wait for!! I hate when they or any other brand release colors that are so similar to another it's not worth buying. Polka.com looks nice as well. I'm starting to love sparkles. And last but not least vant to bite my neck. Looks awesome for the cold season up here in Canada. Hahah. As for the rest ill need to see them in person.

Talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment