Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Halloween Nails!!!

Halloween Themed Nails!


With the holiday coming up I thought that it would be fun to try out some halloween nails. I have never tried this before and I had so much fun doing this! My good friend Amanda let me paint her nails. A few of the patterns were inspired by others we saw on google. I tried to give them a bit of my own twist. 





These are all the colors that i used to achieve my looks. 5 Orly nail art colors, 3 sparkles, and 7 different colors. 
(from left to right) 
Essie-Vermillionaire, Orly-Green With Envy, OPI-In my back pocket, China Glaze-Splish Splash, OPI- Need Sunglasses, Orly- french tip white, and last but not least Essie-Black onyx.



I started off with just plain basecoats and i worked from there :)



No comments:

Post a Comment