Pages

Sunday 27 January 2013

My first Tribal

Hey guys. So I though I would try and give a tribal manicure a try. I've always admired people that do them so nicely and I realized how hard they are to do! This manicure took me two hours to do, also it was partly because I didn't know what pattern I wanted to do as well. So I first did a base coat of Alpine Snow from OPI. The red I used was Silken Cord from Essie and the teal color is Aquadelic from China Glaze. I taped off what I wanted left to be white and filled in the spaces with the colors. I used my trusty black striper to do the fine lines and patterns. Now when I look at it I really do think Mexico. Haha a lot of my friends and clients thought the same. Oh well. I liked the red and teal contrast but I think next time I'll take out the white. Anyway let me know what you all think of it and if you have any tips for me let me know as well !
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment